- Received September 6, 2016
- Revision requested October 26, 2016
- Accepted November 9, 2016
- Published online March 30, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© British Journal of General Practice 2017 This is an OpenAccess article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted reuse, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- Sean Cowlishaw, PhD, Research fellow
- Lone Gale, MSc, Research associate
- Alison Gregory, PhD, Senior research associate in primary care
- Jim McCambridge, PhD
- David Kessler, MD, Reader in primary care
- Centre for Academic Primary Care, School of Social and Community Medicine, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK.
- Address for correspondence
Sean Cowlishaw, University of Bristol, Centre for Academic Primary Care, Canynge Hall, 39 Whatley Road, University of Bristol, Bristol BS8 2PS, UK. E-mail: