- Received December 16, 2016.
- Revision received January 7, 2017.
- Revision received April 11, 2017.
- Accepted February 8, 2017.
- Published online April 11, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© British Journal of General Practice 2017 This is an OpenAccess article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted reuse, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- Marcus Jepson, MSc, PhD, Lecturer in qualitative health science
- Chris Salisbury, MSc, MD, FRCGP, DRCOG, Professor in primary health care
- Matthew J Ridd, DRCOG, MRCGP, Consultant senior lecturer in primary health care
- Chris Metcalfe, MSc, PhD, PGCHE, Reader in medical statistics
- Ludivine Garside, MSc, PhD, Senior research associate
- Rebecca K Barnes, PhD, PgDip, Senior research fellow in applied conversation analysis
- Centre for Academic Primary Care, School of Social and Community Medicine, University of Bristol, Bristol.
- Address for correspondence
Marcus Jepson, School of Social and Community Medicine, University of Bristol, Canynge Hall, 39 Whatley Road, Bristol BS8 2PS, UK. E-mail: